GENERAL CONTEST RULES
***DISCLAIMER*** Unless otherwise stated, prizes are not redeemable for cash and may or may not have an expiration date or age requirement. The station is not responsible for lost or stolen prizes or for cancelled or postponed concerts. In the event of this occurrence, the station may or may not be able to replace tickets. The company’s goal is to be able to provide its listeners with a prize of equal or lesser value in the event of a cancelled show but realizes this is not always possible.
General On-Air, Website and Facebook Contest Rules
Updated on 9/27/19, to end TFN.
On air 95.1 WAYV, 100.7 WZXL, 99.3 THE BUZZ, 96.1 WTTH, WMID classic oldies 93.1, 1230/1340am or via the following websites 951wayv.com, wzxl.com, 993thebuzz.com or 961wtth.com, CLASSICOLDIESWMID.COMor social media station fan pages.
Sponsors may vary, depending on contest.
Equity Communications, its subsidiaries and affiliated companies (“Company”) will conduct contests substantially as described in these rules, and by participating, each participant agrees as follows:
To Qualify As A Contestant
Contestants must be 18 years of age or older, proof of age and valid driver’s license or state issued ID required (some concerts and/or contests may have regulations of age requirements of 21 or older)
How to enter
Must be the correct caller as indicated by on air personality, on any of the request lines 609-484-WAYV, 609-370-WAYV, 609-677-1007 or when prompted to call between 6am-7pm, Monday-Friday, and considered a “winner” by on air personality who will take winner’s name, phone number and email address. In cases of web / facebook contests, the directions for contest will be stated in the solicit and/or details of the contest description No purchase necessary.
How to Win
Be the correct caller as deemed so by the active on air personality. One winner per solicitation only. In cases of web /facebook contests, winners are chosen at random, (unless otherwise stated) chances of winning depend on number of entries received. No purchase necessary. PLEASE NOTE: ALL PRIZES ARE IN THE WINNER’S NAME ONLY.
- Vary depending on contest. Please see website registration form, social media contest description or listen to on air personality for details, if applicable.
- Employees of Equity Communications, or other participating sponsors, their agencies, agents, assigns, clients and immediate families are not eligible to enter. The term immediate family includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws”, or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s) adoption, co-habitation or other family extension and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
- One winner per household, per 30 days. Must be 18 years old to win.
- Must pick up prize at station offices: Bayport One, suite 100, 8025 Black Horse Pike, West Atlantic City, NJ 08232 during normal business hours, Monday – Friday, 9am-5:00pm. During weeks leading up to or after holidays, the office hours may change.
- Prize is non-transferable, not redeemable for cash and not exchangeable for any other prize. Prize must be redeemed 30 days after notification or by event date. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified, Equity Communications reserves the right to determine an alternate winner.
All federal, state and/or local laws, rules and regulations apply. Winner may be required to sign Company release and disclaimer forms in addition to Federal Tax Form W9. Once accepted, prizes cannot be revoked/returned by winner to avoid tax obligation. Some or all taxes, fees and personal purchases may not be included and, as such, are the responsibility of the winner and can not be credited for cash value.