Q. How do I get my community announcement on this page?
A. To have your community announcement posted here, please send a press release to firstname.lastname@example.org
All announcements are posted at the discretion of Equity Communications LP. While we try our best to get all releases up, your submitted announcement is not guaranteed to be posted.
- Harvest BrewfestEnjoy craft beers and celebrate South Jersey during this all-day festival that celebrates all things local! Enjoy local food vendors, local artisans, local craft beers and local musical talent.
- Ready, Vet, Go!Supportive Services For Veteran Families needs your help! Help veterans who are homeless or are at risk of being homeless
- Toys for Kids ProgramThe Toys for Kids Program collects toys throughout the year and distributes to children in Atlantic County, especially around the holidays. If you'd like to help support the cause, drop off unwrapped toys at the radio station or these parters, Retro Fitness, Boardwalk Honda, Storage Inn. Contact Greg DePiano at 609-226-1560 for more info!
- Ready, Vet, GO!Supportive Services For Veteran Families needs your help! Help veterans who are homeless or at risk of being homeless
- Atlantic City Polar Bear PlungeThe Polar Bear Plunge happens every year on New Year's Day, click for details.
- Boys and Girls Club of Atlantic CityDon't miss the Men R Cookin' Event every February, open to the public! and Golf Fore Kids every September.
- Downbeach Seafood FestivalThe Downbeach Seafood Festival, formerly the Atlantic City Seafood Festival, will happen at ski beach in Ventnor Heights! Join local and regional restaurants as they step out of their brick and mortars to bring you some of the best grub the Garden State has to offer.
- Hamilton Mall EventsRainy day? Sun too hot? Just looking for something to do? Visit Atlantic and Cape May counties’ only in door shopping mall for not only the biggest variety of shopping and dining but also for the fun events!
- Toys For Kids ProgramEvery year, 96.1 WTTH partners with the Atlantic County Toys For Kids Program. Click the pic to see locations for drop-offs!
- Shirley Mae Run / Michael J WalkThe SHIRLEY MAE BREAST CANCER ASSISTANCE FUND is pleased to present the Annual Shirley Mae Run & Michael J. Walk every May featuring a 5K Run, a 1.5 Mile Walk plus a Kids' Fun Run
Click for All Community listings.